Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tell me the Story of Jesus....Blessing Happens?

When God announces news of a blessing it can come in a star, in angels singing from the heavens, or in a gift from someone almost completely out of no where. Today blessing happened.

Vicki told me of a church that was moving out of their building and since we are looking for a place in Newburgh, I began trying to contact the pastor with whom I had spent some time 2 years ago. We finally connected yesterday, visited the building today and found it smaller AND MORE EXPENSIVE than what we have presently. No good news huh?

Even worse on Monday I spent much of the day pricing chairs like these on line. The cost was going to be $25 or more APIECE! Matt and I were depressed at how expensive they are. No good news huh? Wrong!

While looking at the facility, Pastor Anthony told us we could have all of the chairs in this old facility; 130 -150 nice, padded chairs.

WOW!

Today, God gave us a $3-4000 dollar gift! It is quite clear to me that He really wants us to be missionaries to Newburgh. He is at work!

More blessings seem about to happen as we search for a larger mission site, a new website design, and other resources for the mission. Tell the Story of Jesus; Blessing COMING SOON!

No comments: